PFMConnect Blog Terms and Conditions Policy
Welcome to our Blog we hope you find it interesting. It is inevitable that we must provide a degree of protection for ourselves in undertaking this venture when and we set out below the limits on our responsibilities and the obligations we place on those who use our site.
By using this website and submitting any content or comments, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. Please read through this prior to use, as they may change from time to time and we recommend you check for updates periodically.
- PFMConnect Blog will publish blog articles provided by PFMConnect principals and independent bloggers or bloggers from other organisations.
- PFMConnect does not warrant or guarantee the validity, accuracy or reliability of any content on the PFMConnect Blog. Opinions carried on the site may not always be supported by PFMConnect and we expressly exclude liability for any inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Occasional blog posts may include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information and act as a reference. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s) and we have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be held liable. It is your own responsibility to ensure that any information available through this website meet your own requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us, including, but not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and certain graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- If you are submitting images with your article, you must have permission for publication before sending them to the PFMConnect Blog. PFMConnect will assume all images sent are approved for publication on the PFMConnect Blog. You will be assumed liable for any action taken by other with respect to images that you provide.
- Industry experts that write articles for the PFMConnect Blog are deemed to be representing their own views and are not necessarily supported by their employer unless otherwise stated.
- If you are submitting any form of content to the PFMConnect Blog, it must not be threatening, abusive, defamatory, indecent, menacing, harassing and offensive, infringes any person’s intellectual property rights, including copyright, impersonates anyone, misrepresents a relationship with any person or organisation or is unlawful in any way.
- Contributors to the PFMConnect Blog who provide any kind of content are completely responsible for that content.
- PFMConnect retain the rights to refuse to publish and/or remove any blog content for any reason and any time.
Where comments are offered in response to blogs, PFMConnect will act as hosts and moderate these appropriately. We encourage lively discussion. A PFMConnect principal will review all comments and remove or amend any that are regarded as:
- Making derogatory personal attacks and/or containing offensive wording
- Offering opinions that do not address the content of the blog with sufficient clarity
- Intended to promote a product or service or achieve any other form of commercial advantage